VERIFIED BANKING AND WESTERN UNION TRANSACTIONS⭐

Discussion in 'CashOut Services & Drops for Stuff' started by ELLIS⭐, Dec 5, 2017.

1. ELLIS⭐

ELLIS⭐ New Member

We Professional Carders Of Western Union And Bank transfer, We Use Software Which Is Able To Fully Control Paypal Accounts, And Bank Accounts...We Are Legits Sellers, Who Supplies without 1% Risk.

We Been Doing This business For 6 years Now And Also Very Old Seller.
    I Have Many Customers And Buyers All Over The World And They Trust Me Because I Do As I Say.
    We Offering The Easiest Way To Make Money Online Through Black Sources Like Western-union Transfers, Bank transfers, etc through
    database...We Are Professional Carders With Self Developed Tutorials For Safe & Secure Carding. Many Skills, Guaranteed Service!!

ALL CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOTICE:
    1.All Required funds Transferred must be shown to the customer/clients account 2hours after funds are transferred.

2.We use our secured established method to make clear payment so that there wouldn't be any disputes and future charge-backs after transfer.
    3.Transferring funds all over the world, EXCEPT banned or black-listed countries...

CONTACT FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE
    EMAIL ID: elliswinfred@gmail.com
    TELEGRAM: ellis7

BANK LOGINS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WANT(Details we will give you when you buy bank logins from us)
    USERNAME
    PASSWORD
    SECURITY QUESTIONS
    ANSWERS
    HOLDER NAME:……….
    NUMBER ACCOUNT:……….
    BANK NAME:……….
    ADDRESS:……….
    DATE:……….
    MOTHER MAIDEN’S NAME:……….
    SSN:……….
    CVV2:……….