PAYPAL TRANSFER FOR BITCOIN

Discussion in 'Online Carding' started by wengy, Dec 21, 2017.

1. wengy

wengy New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please contact us after ordering by filling the form below.
    Transfer Time: Customers will receive the fund that they bought within 30 minutes since we received this email with the correct information you provided.

Transfer Time: Customers will receive the fund that they bought within 30 minutes since we received this email with the correct information you provided.

$6000 PAYPAL TRANSFER = $850
    $3000 PAYPAL TRANSFER = $500
    $1500 PAYPAL TRANSFER = $300

PAYPAL TRANSFER FOR BITCOIN
    {{ Hacked & Carded - Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram & Bank Transfers INSTANTLY! Worldwide for JUST 15% of Total Amount. }}
    Hello guys, I specialize in carding and transferring funds from hacked Paypal accounts,bank accounts & credit card data to you by western union, money gram or bank transfers worldwide. Please note this is ILLEGAL and FRAUD com please if you are NEW to this then contact me for advice before you proceed on ordering anything from me.

Prices are in USD @ 15%: (I can also send in USD,GBP,etc as it will be automatically converted to your country currency after transfer).

WORLD WIDE PAYPAL TRANSFER PRICES:
    You receive: €/£/$ 1,200 You pay: €/£/$ 180 You receive: €/£/$ 2,000 You pay: €/£/$ 300 You receive: €/£/$ 3,000 You pay: €/£/$ 450 *These are the maximum amounts I do per transfer.
    WORLD WIDE BANK TRANSFER PRICES
    We are offering Transfers to your Bank Accounts for 20% (lesser for high amount transfers.
    You receive: €/£/$ 1,600 You pay: €/£/$ 250
    You receive: €/£/$ 2,500 You pay: €/£/$ 350
    You receive: €/£/$ 5,000 You pay: €/£/$ 600
    I have endless suppliers of hacked bank accounts in most countries com transfers are instant, if I don't have hacked bank account in

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2017
  2. Beazy1810

Beazy1810 New Member

I'm new and trying to figure it out

wengy likes this.
  3. elm32

elm32 New Member