hacking hotel reservation systems for free rooms plz help

Discussion in 'Help desk' started by butcheredc0w, May 12, 2018.

1. butcheredc0w

butcheredc0w New Member

is it possible to do this, can i do it as a total n00b? can it be done thru cmd? how much would i need to pay for a mentor? thanks !

2. Jean Gray

Jean Gray New Member

I worked for a hotel. Its only gonna work out if u are attempting to hack something like Expedia or Priceline. In otherwords some sort of middleman. Here's why. No matter what, its standard operating procedures (at least for places nice enough to be worth the trouble) are going to require an id and card number upon checkin no matter what. One, to verify u are, in fact, u. And the other bc once they swipe that card, it makes the charge a valid, authorized charge instead of one key tp human errors. The only exception is if it's a members reward night being paid for with points earned, or if they used a 3rd party like Priceline whom they paid directly upon making the reservation. To get free rooms u would probably be better off figuring out how to tap into the system that passes out the rewards points. It was pretty freakin easy to pass out points to anyone i wanted to when i worked there

3. jamesmicheal1

jamesmicheal1 New Member

hacking hotel system can be tricky but nonetheless possible, contact details in Bio.. all hacking services available

4. Mebitch27

Mebitch27 New Member

Need CVV high balance business and corporate fleet wells Fargo or citibank only

5. butcheredc0w

butcheredc0w New Member

Thanks! i have been looking into points programs - they seem rather easy to transfer and fairly low security. I have an ethical issue - if a persons points account is breached will the hotel reimburse them? from your answer i would assume yes but I want to be sure. thanks again!

6. butcheredc0w

butcheredc0w New Member

I have high balance cards but not with corporate fleets/multiple accounts. for example i have a wf biz card with $16k limit but its an llc sole owner