Full Of Ideas Really REALLY needing to talk to an EXPERT

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by beautybeforebullshit, May 25, 2018.

1. beautybeforebullshit

beautybeforebullshit New Member

hi hows it going? so been doing all this kinda stuff for like a little over a year now all the info i have ive gone and collected myself. and i HAVE A LOT OF INFO! done all sorts of things open accounts cheques fake id real id really fake id lol created businesses for said info CARFINANCING and so very much more but i have a thousand IDEAS and a MILLION questions and i have searched all over the darkweb the clearnet asked people who knew people who knew people who really didnt know people or they knew people who said they knew what they were doing but at the end of the day ive only met 2 people this year who actually had a clue but still we are left wondering somethings. i need to talk to someone who takes this shit seriously who can give me definitive yes and no answers. no bullshit. maybe i have something you can use. and anyone who HACKS accounts etc I NEED TO KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I AM WASTING MY TIME. thank you!

please send me a message idk how secure this site is and maybe we can have an actual phone conversation ?

2. SkipStaa

SkipStaa New Member

You need to target something. What are you looking to learn? You can't master all forms of fraud at once.