Chargeback Fraud Explained

Discussion in 'Carding Tutorials' started by Administrator, May 2, 2017.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Chargeback Fraud Explained
    Chargeback fraud, also known as friendly fraud, occurs when a consumer makes an online shopping purchase with their own credit card, and then requests a chargeback from the issuing bank after receiving the purchased goods or services. Once approved, the chargeback cancels the financial transaction, and the consumer receives a refund of the money they spent. When a chargeback occurs, the merchant is accountable, regardless of whatever measures they took to verify the transaction.

Example : You make a real order on amazon using your own credit card. You choose an electronically delivered item such as a gift card to an email that does not traceback to you.
    After a couple of days you call the bank and report the transaction as fraud. You get your money back and by now you would of used the gift cards to ship actual items to a drop.

2. butcheredc0w

butcheredc0w New Member

hi. i am a major n00b so I appreciate any patience you can show me with my questions:

1. even using a vpn and tor, plus untraceable email with no recovery connection, I am still worried I can be found out - am I being overly paranoid?
    2. all gift cards are traceable, even if you had it delivered to a drop arent there concerns about security cameras, etc? whos name would they arrive in and how would you pick up the items? if someone else did how will you be sure they dont just steal them? in my experience so far, no one is trustworthy and anyone involved in this will screw me over to steal pocket change.
    I have hit a wall in the execution phase of my efforts. have accounts, cards, check software, check stock, over 1000 USD in equipment ive purchased to invest in making $$$ but im stalled at the execution stage.

madebyblaabjerg likes this.
  3. madebyblaabjerg

madebyblaabjerg New Member

Just do not fucking care. If you want to be a ruthless carder. You need to fucking be ice cold.

4. freemaxB

freemaxB New Member

don’t be scared to run it upp$$$$